When you stay at The Shelter B&B in Robe, you’ll have plenty of things to do.
Are you are a history buff, a nature lover, a beach bunny or just need a break?
Here are but a few suggestions of things to do in Robe:
- Grab fish and chips or a freshly caught lobster, a bottle of wine and head to the beach.
- Visit Cape Dombey and the famous obelisk – an historic lighthouse – before the days of power.
- Why is there a Chinese Monument? Catch up on this interesting bit of Robe’s history. After landing on Robe’s shores the Chinese set off on foot to the Victorian goldfields. Truly amazing.
- Enjoy a bit of retail therapy, indulge in a massage or visit the galleries, cafes and restaurants.
- For a thrill take a scenic flight in a Tiger Moth and add an acrobatic loop!
- Pop around to the golf Course for 9 or 18 holes.
- Drive the 16km of Long Beach – have a swim or surf on the way.
- Go off road into Little Dip Conservation Park for a bit of 4WD’ing. Summer only.
- Go fishing, snorkeling or diving.
- Check out the Interpretive Centre in the VIC.
- Take a self guided stroll around the heritage buildings in the township
- The historic Customs House is an excellent spot to brush up on maritime history.