About The Shelter B&B in Robe
- When you come to stay at The Shelter B&B in Robe, you’ll find we’ve thought of many little things to make your stay enjoyable, including:
- You have ‘The Shelter’ to yourselves
- Welcoming bottle of local Wangolina wine from the Goode Wine Co.
- Provisions for a full cooked breakfast on your first morning.
- A pantry of basics for your convenience including salt and pepper grinders, olive oil, sauces, spreads and some staples.
- Fresh fruit in season
- Chocolate treats
- Full kitchen with Dishwasher
- Outdoor living – on the deck or in the garden
- Weber Q.
- Reverse Cycle air conditioning
- Two bedrooms with King beds or Twin beds to suit your needs.
- Third bedroom – queen bed.
- Crisp quality linen throughout
- Sparkling bathrooms.
- Living area with 55″ Smart TV
- Reading room
Meet your host, Annie Haynes